Review: Stay With Me (With Me #1) by Elyssa Patrick





My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published August 30th 2013 by Elyssa Patrick

This is definitely one of the books that I've liked more this year. The story of a child actress/starlet who basically wants to pull away from her old life and do normal stuff. Going to college and dating ordinary guys is a bit out of Hailey's comfort zone so its refreshing that she's even giving it a try.

I did like the good background settings that cropped in here and there. Anyone who watches E! or reads the gossip mags can only grasp at what life as a young superstar must be like. Admittedly I didn't learn anything new about her previous business but the author did certainly do her research.

I loved the boys network of Caleb and his housemates. Caleb is a safe and solid guy to fall in love with. He has no ulterior motive, no shady side to him. Just a nice guy who likes the girl! Any drama was always going to be in Hailey's head. Not anywhere else.

The big secret and its reveal? Well, it wasn't the biggest. Honestly, I wasn't even that surprised. Horrible what happened to her? Yes, absolutely. Did I doubt Caleb? Never in a month of Sundays.

I loved the HEA. I see that there'll be other books based on the other guys. Definitely worth reading!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from fellow readers. Write a message!