Review: The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa


The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Synopsis:
My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.



Review:

By far, the best of the series yet.

Meghan is stronger, more developed and now ready to make the important life or death choices. The bittersweet moments with Ash took my breath away, and I loved that Puck was ready to be the best friend that he always was.

The war is coming and Meghan must join with the Summer and Winter Courts to fight the false Iron King. And she does it in style.

The twists and turns in this book will leave you exasperated, the pages of the book will not turn quick enough, and the emotions high and low will need you wanting a tissue.

No higher praise can go to Kagawa for this wonderful inspirational story that ends with such a climax that will leave you begging for Iron Knight immediately!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from fellow readers. Write a message!